Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Quadblogging Aotearoa

We have joined an awesome community of bloggers in New Zealand.  Quadblogging Aotearoa is a project whereby you link up with other classes in Aotearoa to gain an authentic audience for your work. Each quad consists of 4 classes and over the course of four weeks each blog is in the spotlight for one week.
This week, the blog we will be looking at is this amazing blog Room 12 Kids at Work. They are a class of Yr 3/4 students from Dunedin - check it out and leave them a comment.

7 comments:

cornelius said...

dear wally are you coming back to tamaki primary miss kirsty missing you

Powerful Learners in Room 7! said...

Hi Room 5

We are looking forward to quadblogging with you! Your blog is great! I like the different tools you are using to demonstrate your learning.

Mrs Natusch
Room 7
Vardon School

Bridgette& Mara room5gps said...

I like room12s blog .

Avalon and Stephen said...

Great story room12!

Tyrese said...

I LIKE THE WAY YOU HAD LOT OF FUN.

timeus said...

do you guys do like stuff in your class

Anonymous said...

Hello there my name is Levi. I am in room 12 at St Clair school. I really like your blog.